About this role
NOTE: Can sit anywhere on the West Coast, however preference is for Candidates sitting in Silicon Vally/Bay Area. Must have strong experience with filling Design/UI/UX roles.
We have an exciting opportunity for a savvy, outgoing, Talent Sourcer with creative design and digital staffing experience to help grow our business with key tech clients! This position provides flexible hours and the opportunity to work virtually!
As a Talent Sourcer you will source candidates primarily in the creative design space with an emphasis on digital roles with a secondary focus across interactive design, marketing, and content.
The ideal candidate is outgoing, collaborative, loves connecting with people, highly motivated, organized, proactive, self-directed, possesses innovative problem solving skills, and thrives as a key member of a fast paced and fun team!
- Manage ‘front end’ of the recruiting process (sourcing, searching, and screening candidates) to build a strong talent pipeline.
- Execute search and sourcing plan that includes a broad group of internal and external sources.
- Utilize creative and outside-the-box sourcing techniques to target candidates using Boolean search strings, social media, and other methods.
- Craft compelling job postings and candidate outreach emails that attract hi end talent
- Screen candidates for availability, comp and prequalify portfolios, technical skills, and culture fit.
- Maintain and grow Talent pool by developing long term relationships with Talent.
- Work closely with Agent team members to:
· share information/insights on talent and market.
· strategize and execute plan for sourcing hard to find talent
- Support other Aquent Teams as necessary…and with great enthusiasm!
Desired Background & Abilities
- Previous recruiting experience highly desired
- Strong understanding of visual design
- Proven ability to network effectively to grow/build relationships and develop a consistent pipeline for referrals.
- Experience sourcing on LinkedIn
- Organized, detail oriented, and thrives in a fast paced and fun role!
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written and presentations).
- Curious, self-learner motivated to push the envelope of their knowledge and skills.
- Enthusiastic about leveraging technology.
- Excellent relationship builder.
- Loves feedback and responds positively to it.
Not only is Aquent a company that provides marketing and design staffing solutions to much of the Fortune 500, it’s a place where work sometimes feels like play, and where you’ll meet tons of motivated and forward-thinking people. We’re consistently rated best in the industry because of our results-oriented service, and we want to keep the trophies coming!
What You Get:
Competitive pay, great benefits, lots of perks (think retail discounts), houses in Hawaii and Florida to use for vacation (really!), and time off to use them.
Does this sound like you? What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
- San Francisco, CA
- Posted On:
- Placement Type:
- Job Number: