About this role
Aquent is a privately-held staffing and recruiting company, and the global leader in providing marketing and digital creative talent to the world’s largest and fastest moving brands while providing creative talent meaningful work tailored to their career ambitions.
Our product team crafts homegrown software solutions integrated with industry-leading products and AI tools to meet the unique challenges found at the intersection of business, technology, and staffing. We do not work on client projects, nor do we sell the software that we build. What we create enables our global staffing team to best match the skills and desires of creative talent with the pressing projects clients need to complete.
You'll work M-F during normal business hours at our world headquarters on Boylston Street in Boston. You'll work on a 7 member product team.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building solutions for Sales and Marketing that drive business results.
Work with sales management, sales operations, and Salesforce administration to enhance the sales team’s user experience in Salesforce and associated tools, driving process optimization and continual improvement
Ensure proper data collection and flow through all internal systems to support attribution and other business analytics.
Work with marketing and web developers to optimize conversion from leads to fulfilled orders
Scope and prioritize activities based on business impact, balancing short-term needs with long-term vision
Product management experience in an agile development environment.
Experience working on products in the sales and marketing ecosystem.
Strong understanding of the Salesforce product and platform.
Data-driven problem-solving skills and leadership to implement solutions.
Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Marketing, Business or related field preferred but not required
Cool Stuff About Aquent
- Have a great job AND have a life. We say it, we mean it.
- Individualistic Approach. We encourage adding a personal touch to your work. We don't believe in a "one-size-fits-all" approach.
- Learn something new EVERY day. Continual learning is one of the pillars of our company, so bring your thirst for knowledge - we’re ready! We offer an excellent tuition reimbursement program to help you keep learning, year after year.
- Generous benefits package: medical, vision, and dental benefits, generous 401(k) plan, FSA, tuition reimbursement, paid sick/vacation time, and more.
- Vacation when you need it. Unusually generous and flexible vacation offered; we believe in rewarding hard work as you achieve your goals! Oh, and we have an annual Hawaii House lottery to give staff a chance at a great place to enjoy that vacation.
- Industry Reputation. We're the world's largest Creative staffing firm.
- We’re proud to give back to the community! From free online training at Aquent Gymnasium to robust talent health benefits to $25,000 in Design for Good grants, we show we care.
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
- Boston, MA
- Posted On:
- Placement Type:
- Job Number: