About this role
Aquent has been the world's leading digital, creative and marketing talent agency for over 30 years. We place creative and marketing professionals on contract, contract to hire and permanent positions exclusively with fortune 500 clients.
We're hiring a program manager to join our team focused on supporting our fortune 500 technology client in Culver City. In this role, you'll recruit creative and marketing talent such as content developers, producers, video producers, creative directors etc.
As the Recruiting & Program Manager you will support the managers onsite at Aquent’s client with the responsibilities of Recruiting, on-boarding contractors, planning for sufficient and suitable resources for client projects and resolving resource conflicts across a large group of creatives, developers, producers, or production staff. You should have strong project management skills, an understanding of the creative process, and impeccable communication and interpersonal skills.
- You are able to build strong rapport with members of the team you support and will assist with building culture and fun, camaraderie events within those teams.
- Recruit for defined contractor positions as needed
- You will help ensure the successful on-boarding / off-boarding of all contractors
- You will collaborate with the Creative Services/Resource Manager meeting regularly with the departments you support to assess the staffing of their current and future projects.
- You’ll assist with the tracking of vacation time of teams to ensure proper coverage
- You will track details: the tenure of freelancers, a bench of freelance candidates, valid background check dates, etc. And, you’ll assist on the creation of key reports
• You have 3-4 years relevant experience in a resource or project management role within a creative or marketing organization.
• You have solid knowledge of digital processes and the creative process - particularly in areas such as design, conceptual advertising, and interactive.
● Strong customer service orientation with a demonstrated desire to exceed expectations
● Excellent written and verbal communications skills
● Ability to interface with all levels of the organization and with external candidates
● Problem solver, able to troubleshoot issues independently and drive them to closure with minimal supervision
● Great organizational skills and attention to detail, able to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
● Flexible, able to change direction quickly
● Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and in dealing with ambiguity
● Candidate will have a solid sense of accountability and acute personal judgment
● Ability to handle confidential information and escalate issues when appropriate
● Update candidate records in our internal database
● Reach out to current and past talent and candidates to get talent referrals
● Build a network of digital creative and marketing talent
Not only is Aquent a company that provides marketing and design staffing solutions to much of the Fortune 500, but it’s also a place where work sometimes feels like play, and where you’ll meet tons of motivated and forward-thinking people. We’re consistently rated best in the industry because of our results-oriented service, and we want to keep the trophies coming!
What You Get:
Competitive pay, great benefits, lots of perks (think retail discounts), houses in Hawaii and Florida to use for vacation (really!), and time off to use them.
Vitamin T/Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
- Sunnyvale, CA
- Posted On:
- Placement Type:
- Job Number: