About this role
We've spent the last 25 years delivering creative and marketing staffing solutions to Fortune 1000 companies that address their business challenges. Our phenomenal talent and unique brand of customer service have made us the largest creative and marketing staffing firm in the world.
As we further refine our focus by industry, we are expanding our sales force across the US. This individual will dive deep into understanding our clients’ needs, trends, challenges and future growth possibilities.
Here’s the lay of the land on an Account Director's responsibilities:
- Focused attention on clients, buyers, emerging issues and challenges in corporate accounts
- Creating new buyers and departments billing within corporate account(s) through referrals, networking and use of social media
- Consistently introducing senior management to client contacts to leverage high level, peer-to-peer relationships
- Gaining an in-depth knowledge of accounts and contacts garnered through daily interaction, searches/feeds, data available on the client, connections through LinkedIn, Twitter and other applicable resources
- Clearly identifying, targeting and maximizing opportunities
- Generating new clients billing by working an industry-focused funnel
- Creating new buyers billing within accounts that are developed from the industry-focused funnel
If all of this sounds like exactly what you've been looking for, then read what kind of person we're looking for and see if you're a match.
The person we need can:
- Consistently follow a formal sales process and maintain a healthy pipeline
- Develop, lead and update account strategies for designated accounts
- Develop and manage relationships with key contacts (Senior Level Marketing, Web and Creative Services Management, Procurement,Strategic Sourcing, Supplier Diversity, Finance and HR)
- Respond to contracts, pricing and RFP’s. Manage agreements and contract compliance
- Lead quarterly and annual client reviews as well as project debriefs
- Maintain focus and high productivity with minimal in-person management
- Travel as necessary for in-person client meetings
- An enthusiastic and involved networker
- A confident and tenacious closer
And while our Account Directors are earning accolades from satisfied Clients, by working at Aquent they'll also be getting:
- Work/life balance. We say it, we mean it
- A generous benefits package: medical, vision, and dental benefits, generous 401(k) plan, FSA, tuition reimbursement, paid sick/vacation time, and more
- Stability/low turnover: We boast very low turnover and pride ourselves on that fact. People come here and stay
- Vacation when they need it. Unusually generous and flexible vacation offered; we believe in rewarding hard work as staff achieve their goals
- Free use of company's Hawaii and Florida beach houses
- The freedom to do things their way. Aquent encourages adding a personal touch to work. We don't believe in a "one-size-fits- all" approach
- A terrific industry reputation to back them up. We're the world's largest Marketing and Creative staffing firm and people love us!
Vitamin T/Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
- Stamford, CT
- Posted On:
- Placement Type:
- Job Number: