About this role
Be a part of Aquent Studios’ new design studio, within the intelligence community, that is redefining design in the government. We’re adding ten production artists to our team and want to find creative artist with expertise in design and technology to join us!
These production artists will work in a creative design studio within a government security agency. Your job will be to produce engaging high-quality print and digital products.
Our production artists will be responsible for:
- Finalizing products, suggesting improvements, and modifying formats to increase the quality of production and ensure that standards are met.
- Populating, archiving, and managing graphic files within a CMS or digital asset management system.
- Converting traditional products into page layout formats for web and mobile display.
- Consulting with clients, providing helpful design/layout insight as well as establishing expectations and timelines.
We’re looking for artists who have:
- An obsession with every detail.
- A knack for creative problem solving.
- A team mentality, and a sense of humor.
- A security clearance! It would be great if you have an active, top secret clearance w/ Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) access approval, but you don’t have to have one. If you don’t have a clearance, we’ll need to get you one, which means your background should be squeaky clean—and we mean squeaky!
- 3+ years of production experience, with a solid knowledge of the principles of design.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat.
- Electronic publishing and content management experience
- Experience working in an open source or proprietary CMS or DAM.
- Painstaking attention to detail. So nice, we mention it twice.
Work will be performed on-site in the client’s newly refurbished offices in McLean, Virginia, and again, a top secret security clearance will be required for this position! If you experience technical difficulties, please email Rebecca (that’s me): firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aquent is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and disabled individuals are encouraged to apply.
- Washington, DC, DC
- Posted On:
- Placement Type:
- Job Number: