About this role
Be a part of Aquent Studios’ new creative studio that is redefining design in the government. We’re adding ten web developers to our team within the intelligence community, and want to find developers who can create unique, creative solutions to join us!
These developers will work in a design studio within a government security agency. Your job will be to analyze, design, develop and deploy innovative web pages and sites, both independently and in coordination with a larger team that will support a variety of internal and external-facing websites .
Our developers will be responsible for:
- Building new websites and maintaining some old ones.
- Applying current and emerging technologies to projects by making suggestions and promoting best working practice and methodologies.
- Coding for responsive design.
- Consulting with clients, providing helpful guidance and scheduling resources to meet deadlines and quality deliverables.
We’re looking for folks who have:
- Experience integrating visualization capabilities into websites to create dashboards and metrics visualizations.
- A relentless drive to improve the status quo.
- A security clearance. It would be great if you have an active, top secret clearance w/ Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) access approval, but you don’t have to have one. If you don’t have a clearance, we’ll need to get you one, which means your background should be squeaky clean—and we mean squeaky.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related.
- 5+ years of professional experience with web development of medium to large commercial sites or enterprise scale internal web sites.
- Expertise in developing, implementing and supporting visual theming for CMS such as Drupal, Wordpress, Joomla! or similar.
- Knowledge of ADA 508 regulation.
Work will be performed on-site at the client’s offices in McLean, Virginia, and again, security clearance will be required for this position.
Aquent is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and disabled individuals are encouraged to apply.
- Northern Virginia, VA
- Posted On:
- Placement Type:
- Job Number: